Tuesday 11 September 2018

Red Rocking Riding Hood- Playhouse NZ show

The show was funny. There were horses in the show and they were doing fortnite dances. The king said give me all your V-bucks. There was a bow and arrow challenges. The king lost the challenge. My favourite part was the dances.
By Zayvius

In the show today I saw lots of funny parts and it was all about getting the money from King George. They did a challenge and the King lost the challenge. My favourite part was a funny part and was the favourite dances and when the horse kept pushing out of the window. I loved the show and my favourite character was Red Rocking Riding Hood. I felt super happy!
By Elizabeth

Today we went to Red Rocking Riding Hood. The King and Red Rocking Riding Hood had a bow and arrow challenge. The King took all the money. The horses names were Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.
By Ivy

The King was stealing V-bucks. Red Rocking Riding Hood stopped the king. The Kings granny was a wolf. The king challenged Hood to a battle. Red Rocking Riding Hood won the battle and gave the town V-bucks. The town was safe now. The king said give me your V-bucks.  The show was funny too!
By Wylan

Today we went to a show, it was called Red Rocking Riding Hood. My favourite character was Granny. The king stole the money from the people.
By Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment